Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Roles : Network Security Engineer, Security Support Engineer, NOC L1 Engineer, Network Monitoring Engineer.
Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching with any Graduation, Any Computer Branch prefered,
Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS)
Exam Code :
Global Exam Fee :
$325 (USA Dollar)
Certification Validity :
Training Duration :
Regular : 1 Month and 15 Days | 2 Hrs a Day
Weekend : 6 Weekends | 4 Hrs a Day
Unlimited Access, 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM full Open
Detailed Course Contents :
Click to download Here
Salary Offered :
CCNA Certified candidates are offered minimum 10,000-18,000/- per month salary as per the company standards.
Tech Support Expert Program :
- Operation System Hardening & Protection Configuration.
- Operation System Encryption Configuration.
- Windows Firewall configuration and Troubleshooting.
- Operation System Security.
Ph +91-8149105111 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The AWS Solution Architect Associate exam is 80 minutes and features multiple choice and multiple answer questions
- AWS Certification exams are administered at Kryterion testing centers in more than 750 locations worldwide. Register to secure your exam appointment.
- AWS Certification Cost: The registration fee for AWS Solution Architect Associate Exam is $150.
Experienced IT professional, in both traditional IT infrastructure and the AWS platform
Aware of key topics such as high availability and business continuity, costing, deployment management, net work design, data storage, security, scalability and elasticity, cloud migration, and hybrid architecture.
Completed the AWS Technical Essentials training course or have equivalent experience
Abhijeet Devkare - CCNA, CCNP RS
" Hello friends, myself Abhijeet Devkare and recently I done CCNA & CCNP certifications from NITS.All credit goes to my trainers at NITS GLOBAL. Trainers here are always available and solve your doubts without any delay. Thanks NITS."