If you’re designing, implementing, configuring or managing a Windows Server infrastructure or desktops and devices in your organisation, consider making the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) for Windows Server 2016 your certification goal. Windows Server 2016 certification qualifies you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist, and it is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
Roles : System Engineer, System Support Engineer, System Administrator, AD Administrator, Backup Administrator, Wintel Administrator, etc.
Basic Network Knowledge, Any Graduate prefered.
Great if have CCNA Knowledge.
Exam Code / Modules :
70-740 - Installation, Storage, and computer with Windows Server 2016
70-741 - Networking with Windows Server 2016
70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
Global Exam Fee :
Rs 4500/- Per Module
Certification Validity :
Training Duration :
Regular : 2 Months | 2 Hrs a Day
Weekend : 10 Weekends | 4 Hrs a Day
Unlimited Lab Access, 8:00AM to 9:00PM
Detailed Course Contents :
Click to download Here
Salary Offered :
MCSA Certified candidates are offered minimum 10,000-20,000/- per month salary as per the company standards.
Module- 70-740 (Installation, Storage, and computer with Windows Server 2016) :
- This exam focuses primarily on the installation, storage, and compute features and functionality available in Windows Server 2016. It covers general installation tasks and considerations and the installation and configuration of Nano Server, in addition to the creation and management of images for deployment. It also covers local and server storage solutions, including the configuration of disks and volumes, Data Deduplication, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Storage Spaces Direct, and Failover Clustering solutions. The exam also covers Hyper-V and containers, along with the maintenance and monitoring of servers in physical and compute environments..
Module- 70-741 (Networking with Windows Server 2016):
- This exam focuses on the networking features and functionality available in Windows Server 2016. It covers DNS, DHCP, and IPAM implementations, in addition to remote access solutions, such as VPN and Direct Access. It also covers DFS and BranchCache solutions, high performance network features and functionality, and implementation of software-defined networking (SDN) solutions, such as Hyper-V Network Virtualization (HNV) and Network Controller..
Module- 70-742 (Identity with Windows Server 2016):
- This exam focuses on the identity functionality in Windows Server 2016. It covers the installation and configuration of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), in addition to Group Policy implementation for non-Nano Server environments. It also covers functionality such as Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), and Web Application proxy implementations..
Tech Support Expert Program :
- Operation System Hardening & Protection Configuration.
- Operation System Encryption Configuration.
- Windows Firewall configuration and Troubleshooting.
- Operation System Security.
- Mail Client Configuration with security.
- Mail Client configuration, encryption & backup.
- Mail Client integration with cloud (Office 365, Google Cloud & Mobile Devices)
- Ticketing / Call management System
|Every First Monday||MCSA-2016||REGULAR||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
|Every 2nd Saturday||MCSA-2016||Weekend||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
|Every 2nd Monday||MCSA-2016||REGULAR||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
|Every 4th Saturday||MCSA-2016||WEEKEND||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
NITS GLOBAL Fully Equipped Lab, 200+ Routers, Firewalls, Switches & Servers and More.
Abhijeet Devkare - CCNA, CCNP RS
" Hello friends, myself Abhijeet Devkare and recently I done CCNA & CCNP certifications from NITS.All credit goes to my trainers at NITS GLOBAL. Trainers here are always available and solve your doubts without any delay. Thanks NITS."