Microsoft System Center Operations Manager SCOM 2012 helps provide you with the knowledge to avoid the avoidable - reducing the complexity associated with managing today's IT infrastructure environment and lowering the cost of operations. Microsoft System Center Operations Manager - a key component of the Dynamic Systems Initiative - provides manageability as part of the design and implementation of Windows Server System technologies. By delivering operational knowledge and subject expertise directly from the application developers, it helps simplify identification of issues, streamlines the process for determining the root cause of the problem, and facilitates quick resolution to restore services and to prevent potential IT problems.
Roles : Operation Administrator, System Administrator, Wintel Administrator, System Engineer.
MCSA Certified, Candidate must have AD, DNS, Domain Knowledge
Exam Code / Modules :
70-246 - Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012.
Global Exam Fee :
Rs 4500/- Module
Certification Validity :
Implementing and administering SCOM 2012R2
- Introduction to SCOM 2012 R2
- Designing architecture and Implementation methodology in SCOM 2007 R2
- Installing SCOM 2012 R2
- Configuring a SCOM Management Group
- Monitoring Managed Services
- Administering Managed Computers
- Planning a SCOM 2012 R2 Infrastructure
Operations Manager Fundamentals
- Agent Setup and Deployment
- Administration of SCOM 2012 R2
- Monitoring managed agents using SCOM 2012 R2
- Data warehousing for SCOM 2012 R2
- Reporting features in SCOM 2012 R2
- New URL monitoring and its improved scalability
- New and updated templates like OLE DB and Processing Monitoring and NT Service
- Service Level Tracking
- Report Object Picker Improvements
- MP download from the Operations console
- Unix/Linux Management
- Improved "one-step" Maintenance Mode
- Right-Click alert notification subscriptions
- Command Notification
- Diagnostic and Recovery Tasks
SCOM 2012 R2 Scenarios
- Configuring Advanced Deployment Features
- Administration using console
- Scenario based Monitoring
- Monitoring MS Exchange and Domain controllers (Management Packs)
- Reporting features of SCOM 2012 R2
- Management Pack Scenarios
- Designing custom management packs and deploying the same
SCOM Disaster Recovery
- How to take Management Server Backup
- How to take Database Backup
- How to RMS Server Backup
- How to Promote MS to RMS Server
Tech Support Expert Program :
- AD infrastructure Introduction.
- WSUS fundamental.
- SCCM in industrial Environment.
Training Duration :
Regular : 10 Days | 2 Hrs a Day
Weekend : 2 Weekends | 5 Hrs a Day
9:00 AM to 8:00 PM full Open
Detailed Course Contents :
Click to download Here
Salary Offered :
SCOM Certified candidates with 3+ year Experience candidates offered minimum 4-8 Lac per annual.
|30 APRIL 2018||CCNA R&S||REGULAR||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
|06 MAY 2018||CCNA R&S||REGULAR||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
|15 MAY 2018||CCNA R&S||REGULAR||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
|4 MAY 2018||CCNA R&S||REGULAR||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
|28 APRIL 2018||CCNA R&S||WEEKEND||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
|05 MAY 2018||CCNA R&S||REGULAR||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
|12 MAY 2018||CCNA R&S||REGULAR||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
|19 MAY 2018||CCNA R&S||REGULAR||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
|26 MAY 2018||CCNA R&S||REGULAR||SHIVAJINGR/PCMC||REGISTER NOW|
NITS GLOBAL Fully Equipped Lab, 200+ Routers, Firewalls, Switches & Servers and More.
Abhijeet Devkare - CCNA, CCNP RS
" Hello friends, myself Abhijeet Devkare and recently I done CCNA & CCNP certifications from NITS.All credit goes to my trainers at NITS GLOBAL. Trainers here are always available and solve your doubts without any delay. Thanks NITS."