CCIE Enterprise Infra Overview
The CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification program validates your expertise with the latest technologies for today’s networking job roles. To earn CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure you complete two exams.
Step 1 - (350-401 ENCOR) Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies focuses on your knowledge of enterprise infrastructure including dual-stack(IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, and automation.
Step 2 - Lab Exam CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 is 8-hour, hands-on lab exam. To achieve CCIE certification, you must pass lab exam within 3 years of passing your core exam.
Join Now at NITS GLOBAL & Learn from Experts.
CCIE Enterprise BootCamp Training
CCIE EI highest demanded Cisco Certification in the world. Today Millions of JOBS Demand CCIE Certified Engineers.
CCIE Certified Freshers offered Salary 4-6 Lacs Annual.
What you get in CCIE BootCamp?
The CCIE Enterprise Infra Bootcamp dedicated hands-on practice for CCIE lab exam. NITS GLOBAL is one of the provider of high-quality, in-depth IT training that guides to prepare for CCIE Lab Exam.
During this bootcamp we cover CCIE written exam preparation and CCIE Enterprise Infra Lab Exam preparation. this additional bootcamp training is for those candidates who have done their technical training in depth and want to go ahead for lab exam. This is a safeguard to ensure your are doing right preparation with right direction under well knowledgeable mentor.
- There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0, but we recommend you have an understanding of designing, deploying, operating and optimizing enterprise networking technologies.
Who should attend:
- Candidates that need to acquire their CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0.
- Network engineers/designers that need to raise their knowledge to an expert-level.
- Candidate who have already done technical training and now want to go for Lab exam.
- Core experienced person who want to pursue CCIE Lab.
Course Delivery Method:
- CCIE Enterprise BootCamp is rigorous hand-on practice training, which cover lab scenario practice asked in Lab Exam. This boot camp is approximately 75% hands-on labs and 25% Conceptual.
- The instructor uses a combination of “Chalk talk” and “one-on-one mentoring”, the instructor will demonstrate Lab solution. The classroom material and hardware are based on current CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0.
CCIE Enterprise Bootcamp – Course Outline:
Bootcamp training is a workbook practice which is based on various tickets asked in the exam. This workbook covers tickets related to conceptual topic listed below.
Download detailed course content here CCIE-ENT-Bootcamp