Python Network Automation Overview
Python Network AutomationPython is widely used to perform network automation. With Python wide set of libraries (such as Netmiko and Paramiko), there are endless possibilities for network device interactions for different vendors.
Python Automation make network operation easy, accurate and fast by python scripting. Python Certification is highly demanded skill along with any network expertise skills.
Who Can Join Python Certification? Any professional who is working in networking and computing domain.
Python Automation Course Duration : 20 Hours.
100% Practical Training Program.
Python Certification | Python Automation Course
Python Automation Designed for Network Professionals engineers. . Today Most demanded Skill required for network Engineers.
Python Certificate is an add-on skill sets.
Python Network Automation is top 10 demanded technology in 2020
NITS GLOBAL is one of the proven Training Provider Institute for Python Certification courses. Our 80% Students are getting placed in various MNC companies with well paid salaries.
Python Certification is (Python Network Automation) is well recommended course for those all professionals who are working in networking & computing domain. Python network automation is used to make your network automated, efficient and accurate configuration & deployment.
What you’ll learn
- You will MASTER all the Python Automation key concepts starting from Scratch. No prior Python or programming knowledge is required.
- Learn how to Python Network Automate the configuration of networking devices with Python 3 in a Multi vendor Environment.
- See real-world examples of python scripting with Python 3 for Cisco IOS, Arista EOS or Linux.
- Learn and apply advanced Python Automation concepts like Multiprocessing and Multi threading.
- You will be able to use Ansible, manage Ansible Inventory files, Tasks, Modules for Linux and networking devices, Playbooks, Vaults and YAML Files
- Learn and apply Netmiko, Paramiko Secure connection with multi vendor devices.
- Fulfilling Python Certification requirements.
Requirements for Python Automation Course:
No prior Python knowledge is required. There is a general Python Programming section included.
Basic Knowledge of Networking Concepts (TCP/IP Stack, Cisco CCENT or CCNA Level)
A Linux, Mac or Windows Machine with an Internet Connection and at least 8GB of RAM
No paid software required. Only free software will be used: Python3, PyCharm, GNS3, VirtualBox, Linux, etc
Python Network Automation Course Contents:
- Network Programmability with Python.
- Python Fundamental.
- Setup the Environment: Python, GNS3, Cisco IOU and IOS.
- Python Programming components.
- Configuring Router/Switches using python scripts.
- Creating VLAN’s using Loop Functions.
- Multi Switches Configuration using single script.
- Opening / Reading Working with Text Files in Python.
- Data Serialization and Deserialization in Python (Pickle and JSON).
- Opening Files and spacing function importance.
- Backup switches configuration using python script.
- Jupyter Python Configuration.
- Network Automation with Paramiko.
- Netmiko, SSH, Python Cisco switches.
- Network Automation with Netmiko.
- GNS3 Automation Container import and testing.
- Running Arista vEOS and Juniper vSRX in GNS3.
- Parallel Programming in Python.
- Ansible Automate for Everyone.
- Ansible Playbooks, Script Development in Yaml.
For more details about Python Automation, you can visit official website Python.org
How Python is used in networking?
Python allows you to build scripts to automate complex network configuration. It is the most widely used programming language for software-defined networking, and is a critical skill for new network engineers.
Can Python be used for automation?
General purpose language: Python can be used to solve almost every programming task – web applications, desktop applications, data analysis, scripting, task automation etc
What is automation in Python?
Python Automation is an easy-to-learn programming language that allows organizations to script automation and reap the time-savings. In this course, you can learn how to automate your own repetitive tasks using Python Automating.
Does Cisco use Python?
Cisco is teaching you Python for the same reason Cisco taught you subnetting, the OSI model, and fundamentals of spanning-tree and routing.
How long does it take to learn Python?
It takes 10-15 Days to learn Python basics on average. This will include basic syntax, such as if statements, loops, variables, functions, and data types.
We offer most affordable fee for everyone without compromising training quality.
- Python Automation Course Fee – 4500/- (Tax Inclusive)
- Group Discount – 10%
- Seasonal Discount – 10% (If Applicable Any)
NITS GLOBAL offers 100% Placement Assurance for CCIE Training Program