CISCO ASA Firewall Certification Overview
Cisco ASA stands for Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance. NITS GLOBAL is a leader in providing Cisco ASA Training (Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance) Course. Cisco ASA is Firewall & Network security platform that merges the capabilities of firewall, antivirus, intrusion prevention, and virtual private network to provide an all-inclusive security solution.
Cisco ASA CertificationThe Cisco ASA provides advanced stateful Cisco ASA and VPN Training Institute in Pune for Firewall and VPN practicality in one device also as integrated services with add-on modules. Our Cisco ASA Firewall Training course comprises of intense classroom based lectures combined with extensive Lab sessions. During our course, you will gain detailed knowledge about Cisco ASA features & VPN Features. You will become confident to deploy, administer and support Cisco ASA appliances.
NITS GLOBAL is proven expertise in Security domain since last 10 years to deliver CISCO ASA Training.
CISCO ASA Course Duration : 60 Hours.
CISCO ASA Certification is 100% Practical Training Program.
CISCO ASA Course | CISCO ASA Firewall Certification
CISCO ASA Certification CCSA Designed for Network Security Professionals engineers. . Today Security is Most Demanded Skill required for network Engineers.
CISCO ASA Certified Fresher Engineers Offered 3-6 Lacs PA.
Cisco ASA is among top 5 Technologies in 2023
NITS GLOBALis one of the proven Training Provider Institute for Fortinet Network Security Associate Certification courses. Our 80% Students are getting placed in various reputed MNC companies as a Security Engineers with well paid salaries.
NITS GLOBAL conducts Cisco ASA Training course. Cisco ASA is Firewall & Network security platform that merges the capabilities of firewall, antivirus, intrusion prevention, and virtual private network to provide an all-inclusive security solution. Cisco ASA offer highly secure access to data and network resources and protects corporate networks of all sizes
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN DURING CISCO ASA FIREWALL CERTIFICATION
- Cisco ASA Essentials and Basics
- Routing on Cisco ASA
- NAT on Cisco ASA
- VPNs on Cisco ASAg
- SVPN Load balancing on Cisco ASA
- Cisco ASA Advanced Firewall Features
- Clustering on Cisco ASA
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT AFTER CISCO ASA COURSE:
- Cisco ASA is a security device that combines firewall, antivirus, intrusion prevention, and virtual private network (VPN).
- It provides proactive threat defence that stops attacks before they spread through the network.
- Cisco ASA firewalls routers ensure effective
WHO SHOULD ENROLL FOR CISCO ASA TRAINING:
- Security Professionals and Engineers responsible for deployment, administration, and support of Cisco Adaptive Security Appliances should take this course to improve their competencies.
- Cisco ASA is a very crucial part of the CCIE Security exam. Hence Security Professionals aspiring to appear for CCIE Security Certification exam should take this course for a systematic & thorough preparation for the exam.
How to book CISCO ASA Firewall Certification Exam? click here CISCO ASA Firewall Certification Booking, you can visit official website https://www.cisco.com/c/en_in/training-events/training-certifications/exams.html#~tab-scheduling
DEVICES USED IN ASA CERTIFICATION:
Smart Console Cisco ASA 5506-X, 5508-X, 5512-X, 5515-X, 5516-X, 5524-X, 5545-X, 5555-X, 5585-X, ASAv.
- Operating System: Internetwork Operating System, Linux
CISCO ASA FIREWALL PREREQUISITES:
- You should have good understanding and knowledge of Security concepts and the enthusiasm to continuously learn new and advanced technologies, if you wish to enroll for Cisco ASA Firewall training course.
- Certified professionals will oversee the basic connectivity and device management.
- They must understand the interface configuration and security levels.
- The ASA Specialist will assist in setting up the IP Routing and supported routing protocols.
Section 1 ASA Firewall Introduction
Section 2 ASA Firewall Basics
- Basics How-to-Enable-Telnet
Section 3 Routing on ASA Introduction
- Static & Default Routing on ASA Firewall
- IPv4 Static Routing on ASA
- IPv4 Default Routing on ASA
Section 4 ASA Firewall Protocols
Section 5 IPSEC Introduction
- IPv4 OSPF GUI/CLI
- Clustering on ASA with IPv4
Section 6 VPN on ASA Firewall
- Site-Site VPN on ASA Firewall
- Remote Access VPN on ASA Firewall
- VPN Load Balancing on ASA Firewall
- SSL VPN on ASA Firewall
- Site-Site VPN on ASA with IPv6
- SSL VPN on ASA with IPv6
Section 7 CTransparent Firewall on ASA
Section 8 Security Context on ASA Firewall
Section 9 Failover on ASA Firewall
- Active-Standby Failover on ASA
- Active-Active Failover on ASA
- Active-Standby Failover on ASA with IPv6
- Active-Active Failover on ASA with IPv6
Section 10 MPF on ASA Firewall
Section 11 IPV6 on ASA Firewall
- IPv6 Static Routing on ASA
- IPv6 Default Routing on ASA
- Clustering on ASA with IPv6
- NAT IPv6 on ASA
Section 12 OSPFV3 on ASA Firewall
- IPv6 OSPFv3 via CLI
Section 13 MULTIPLE CODE
- EIGRP on ASA in Multiple Mode
- OSPF on ASA in Multiple Mode
- IS-IS on ASA in Multiple Mode
- BGP on ASA in Multiple Mode
We offer most affordable fee for everyone without compromising training quality.
- CISCO ASA Course Fee – 12,000/- (Tax Extra)
- Group Discount – 10%
- Seasonal Discount – 10% (If Applicable Any)
Q. What is the ASA certification?
The Cisco ASA Express Security certification course is aimed at professionals and engineers, who are new to the Cisco's next-gen firewall products as well as for partners seeking to learn about Cisco Express Security accreditation.
Q. How long does a certification last?
A: Cisco ASA certification is valid for three years from the date of completion.
Q: What Core certifications are available?
A. You should have good understanding and knowledge of Security concepts and the enthusiasm to continuously learn new and advanced technologies, if you wish to enroll for Cisco ASA Firewall training course.
NITS GLOBAL offers 100% Placement Assistance for Checkpoint Certification Program