Paloalto Firewall (PCNSA) Overview
PCNSA: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator World’s top demanding track for Network Security. Paloalto Firewall is one of the top-level firewall technologies available for network security domain.
The PCNSA certification validates the knowledge and skills required for network security administrators responsible for deploying and operating Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs).Palo Alto Networks technology is highly integrated and automated.
Features at NITS GLOBAL:
- Paloalto Certified Experienced Trainers
- 85% Practical Oriented Training.
- Recording Session of Online Class.
- 24X7 Hands-On Practice Lab available.
Paloalto Firewall Certification - PCNSA | PCNSE
Paloalto Firewall – PCNSA Certification The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA) is a formal, proctored certification that indicates that those who have passed it possess the in-depth knowledge to design, install, configure, and maintain most implementations based on the Palo Alto Networks platform.
NITS GLOBAL Provide fully hand on practical oriented training at our centers by Real Working Experienced Trainers which makes difference learning and building the knowledge. NITS GLOBAL is having 100+ Devices with numbers of Routers, Switches, Gateways, Firewall, Servers, IPPhones and many more devices.
PCNSA Exam Details:
• Certification Name: PCNSA
• Delivered through: Pearson VUE
• Exam Series: PCNSA
• Total Time: 90 minutes
• Number of Items: 50
• Format: Multiple Choice, Scenarios with Graphics, and Matching
• Language: English
The PCNSA exam should be taken by anyone who wants to demonstrate a deep understanding of Palo
Alto Networks technologies, including customers that use:
- Palo Alto Networks products
- Security Engineer
- Firewall Administrator
- pre-sales system engineers
- system integrators
- system administrators.
We offer most affordable fee for everyone without compromising training quality.
- PCNSA Fee – 8,000/- (Tax)
- Group Discount – 10%
- Seasonal Discount – 10% (If Applicable Any)
Module 1: Platforms and Architecture
• Single Pass Architecture
• Flow Logic
• Designing your PAN in the Network
Module 2: Initial Configuration
• Initial Access to the PAN and Account Administration
• Overview of Dashboard and Configuration Management
• Licensing and Software Updates
Module 3: Interface Configuration
• Security Zones
• Layer2, Layer3, Virtual Wire and Tap
• Sub Interfaces and virtual routers
Module 4: IP Routing
• Static and Default Routing
• Routing with OSPF and BGP
• Policy Based Forwarding
Module 5: Security and NAT policies
• Security Policy configuration
• Filtering based on Protocol and Port
• Overview of Application Inspection
• Filtering based on Applications
• Creating Service Objects
• Creating Service Groups
• Testing Security Rules
• Network Address Translation (Source and Destination)
Module 6 : SSL Decryption
• Certificate management
• Creating and Installing Certificate
• Decryption policy
• Application database and Categories
Module 7: Site to Site VPN
• Configuring Site to Site VPN ( Ipsec Tunnels)
• VPN configuration Between CISCO Router and Palo Alto
Download resources for your self study and development.
Live Training with instructor delivering One-to-One Online. Students will be able to practice entire course Online-Labs. 24*7 Lab assistance will be provided.
ONLINE STUDY GROUP