CCIE Security V6.0 Infra Overview
The CCIE Security V6 We designed the CCIE Security certification to help you position yourself as a technical leader in the ever-changing landscape of security technologies and solutions. To earn CCIE Security need to pass two exams.
Step 1 - (350-701 SCOR) security infrastructure including network security, cloud security, content security, endpoint protection and detection, secure network access, visibility and enforcements.
Step 2 - Lab Exam CCIE Security v6 is 8-hour, hands-on lab exam covers the end-to-end lifecycle of complex security solutions and technologies from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing. To achieve CCIE certification, you must pass lab exam within 3 years of passing your core exam.
Join Now at NITS GLOBAL & Learn from Experts.
CCIE Security BootCamp Training
CCIE Security is highest demanded Cisco Certification in the world. Today Millions of JOBS Demand CCIE Certified Engineers.
CCIE Certified Freshers offered Salary 4-6 Lacs Annual.
What you get in CCIE Security BootCamp?
The CCIE Security Bootcamp dedicated hands-on practice for CCIE lab exam. NITS GLOBAL is one of the provider of high-quality, in-depth IT training that guides to prepare for CCIE Lab Exam.
During this bootcamp we cover CCIE written exam preparation and CCIE Security Lab Exam preparation. this additional bootcamp training is for those candidates who have done their technical training in depth and want to go ahead for lab exam. This is a safeguard to ensure your are doing right preparation with right direction under well knowledgeable mentor.
- There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE Security v6.0, but we recommend you have an understanding of designing, deploying, operating and optimizing enterprise networking technologies.
Who should attend:
- Candidates that need to acquire their CCIE Security v6.0.
- Network engineers/designers that need to raise their knowledge to an expert-level.
- Candidate who have already done technical training and now want to go for Lab exam.
- Core experienced person who want to pursue CCIE Security Lab.
Course Delivery Method:
- CCIE Security BootCamp is rigorous hand-on practice training, which cover lab scenario practice asked in Lab Exam. This boot camp is approximately 75% hands-on labs and 25% Conceptual.
- The instructor uses a combination of “Chalk talk” and “one-on-one mentoring”, the instructor will demonstrate Lab solution. The classroom material and hardware are based on current CCIE Security v6.0.
CCIE Security Bootcamp – Course Outline:
Bootcamp training is a workbook practice which is based on various tickets asked in the exam. This workbook covers tickets related to conceptual topic listed below.
Download detailed course content here CCIE-ENT-Bootcamp
NITS GLOBAL offers 100% Placement Assurance for CCIE Training Program