Ethical Hacking | Cyber Security Overview
CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) is a qualification obtained by demonstrating knowledge of assessing the security of computer systems by looking for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems, using ethical hacking knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system.
Ethical Hacking are employed by organizations to penetrate networks and computer systems with the purpose of finding and fixing security vulnerabilities.
NITS GLOBAL is proven expertise in Security domain since last 10 years to deliver Ethical Hacking Training. We have delivered 100+ Ethical hacking & Cyber Security Training.
Ethical Hacking is 100% Practical Training Program.
Ethical Hacking | Cyber Security Certification
CEH Ethical hacking Designed for Network Security Professionals engineers. . Today Security is Most Demanded Skill required for network Engineers.
Cyber Security Certified Fresher Engineers Offered 3-5 Lac PA.
ETHICAL HACKING IS AMONG TOP 10 DEMANDED SKILL IN 2020
NITS GLOBAL is one of the proven Training Provider Institute for CEH & Cyber Security Certification courses. Our 80% Students are getting placed in various reputed MNC companies as a Security Engineers with well paid salaries. We have successfully delivered 100+ Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Training till now.
Ethical Hacking (CEH) is well recommended course for those all professionals who are working in network security domain. Cyber Security is used to make your network secure & protected from threats & hackers, it offers various professsional services.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN DURING ETHICAL HACKING CERTIFICATION
Students who are going through Ethical Hacking Training will learn:
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing. Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures. Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, stag analysis attacks, and covering tracks.
Die-rent types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures. Packet
sni-ng techniques and how to defend against sni-ng.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures. DoS/DDoS attack techniques,
botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT AFTER ETHICAL HACKING COURSE:
- You will be prepared to defend against network threats
- Evaluate existing security policies and optimize the rule base
- Manage user access to corporate LANs
- Monitor suspicious network activities and analyze attacks
- Troubleshoot network connections
- Implement Cyber Security Techniques
WHO SHOULD ENROLL FOR CEH TRAINING:
- Network Security Professionals who want to be Ethical Hacker.
- Network professionals who are working on Cyber security domain.
- Networkers who want to start career in Cyber Security Domain.
- Professionals who are already working on Ethical hacking and want to be certified.
How to book CEH Ethical Hacking Certification Exam? click here CEH Certification Guide, you can visit official website www.eccouncil.org
TOOLS USED IN CEH ETHICAL HACKING CERTIFICATION (CEH):
During the CEH Certification Training we highly recommend to use latest version on Ethical Hacking Tools. CEH Lab solution is prepared and tested on Kali Linux, Ubuntu and windows OS.
ETHICAL HACKING CEH PREREQUISITES:
- Cyber Security Engineers
- Ethical Hacker
- SOC Engineer
- Ethical hacker Engineer
Ethical Hacking | Cyber Security Course Content 2020
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking.
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance.
- Email harvest, Metagoofil, Maltego etc
- Scanning Networks.
- Port Scan, NMAP, Zenmap, Netcat.
- Enumeration Fundamental and Labs.
- System Hacking Techniques.
- Cain abel , Xhydra, Ncrack, Wordlisting, Crunch.
- Malware Threats Trojans.
- Sniffing MITM, Ettercap, Xplico, spoofing attack.
- Social Engineering.
- Fishing attack, FC attack, SE etc.
- Denial of Service attack.
- Session Hijacking attack & prevention.
- Hacking Web servers.
- Hacking Web Applications.
- SQL Injection.
- Hacking Wireless AP Networks.
- Hacking Mobile Platforms.
- Cryptography Introduction.
Q. What is the Ethical hacker?
Certified Ethical Hacker is a qualification obtained by demonstrating knowledge of assessing the security of computer systems by looking for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems.
Q. Where to learn CEH Ethical hacking?
A: NITS GLOBAL is know for Classroom and Online Training provider institute. Have served more then 100+ Ethical hacking trainings till now.
Q: What are the other Ethical Hacking Certifications?
A. Ethcial hacking certifications and provided by ec council:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Certification (ECSA)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
Ethical Hacking Certification
NITS GLOBAL offers Placement Assistance for Ethical Hacking Certification Program